For the past few months I received several complains from readers that the templates I designed are having problem in displaying the the newer posts, older posts and home Links. I have the exact same coding on my current template and I never faced any error in display and these links show up just fine. The only problem that caused these links to disappear was not linked to browsers but to the CSS coding itself. I have fixed and solved this problem on all MBT Templates and they now show Older, Newer and Home buttons just perfect. Kindly follow the steps below to solve this problem.
How To Make Newer, Older and Home Links Visible?
Simply do this,
- Go To Blogger> Design > Edit HTML
- Backup Your Template
- Search For this code by pressing Ctrl+F,
#blog-pager-newer-link {
float: left;
}
#blog-pager-older-link {
float: right;
}
#blog-pager {
text-align: center;
}
4. And replace it with this code,
#blog-pager-newer-link {
float: left;
display:inline;
}
#blog-pager-older-link {
float: right;
display:inline;
}
#blog-pager {
text-align: center;
clear:both;
}
5. View Your template now to see Links or buttons appearing just below Post Body.
That's All! :)
To Download Buttons For These Links Kindly try these,

No comments:
Post a Comment
Your feedback is always appreciated. We will try to reply to your queries as soon as time allows.
Note:
1. Make sure to click the "Subscribe By Email" link below the comment to be notified of follow up comments and replies.
2. Please "Do Not Spam" - Spam comments will be deleted immediately upon our review.
3. Please "Do Not Add Links" to the body of your comment as they will not be published.
4. Only "English" comments shall be approved.
5. If you have a problem check first the comments, maybe you will find the solution there.