Download Facebook Style Bookmarking Buttons - My Blogger Market

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

5/20/2011

Download Facebook Style Bookmarking Buttons

Facebook-Bookmarking Buttons

Its really hard for any addicted blog publisher to abandon posting for such a long period. My exams have finally ended and fortunately I am on vocations now and ready to Gear Up once again! =) The only thing I can do now is to provide you all with as many tutorials and blogger resources as possible. For a happy start let me present some beautiful Bookmarking Buttons which have exact look, feel and design like the Facebook Like Button.

This set contains buttons for Twitter, Stumbleupon, Reddit, Digg and an Email Link. These buttons are a perfect match for Facebook lovers. They look pretty attractive when coined into a bookmarking widget. My Next post will share the tutorial where you can arrange these buttons in a single line and add them just below blog post titles or below the Post itself as shown below,

Facebook-Bookmarking-Widget

To Download these buttons kindly subscribe first and then share your Email ID in the comment box below. To protect your Email from  "Spam robots" make sure you post your email address like this,

xyz AT GMail

xyz AT Yahoo

xyz AT Hotmail

xyz AT DomainName


Current Subscribers may simply post their Email IDs in the comments. I hope you will find it useful. I do humbly apologies for not replying to the previously posted queries and feedback. I will reply them all shortly. I hope you guys are doing fine and as chilled as before. Peace out! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always appreciated. We will try to reply to your queries as soon as time allows.
Note:
1. Make sure to click the "Subscribe By Email" link below the comment to be notified of follow up comments and replies.
2. Please "Do Not Spam" - Spam comments will be deleted immediately upon our review.
3. Please "Do Not Add Links" to the body of your comment as they will not be published.
4. Only "English" comments shall be approved.
5. If you have a problem check first the comments, maybe you will find the solution there.

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here