How to Make Post with Newspaper Style - My Blogger Market

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

4/16/2011

How to Make Post with Newspaper Style

Previously I've posted about How To Make Headline News In Blog. So now I will post about How to Make Post with Newspaper Style. Have you read a newspaper? I think, you have. So in this trick, you can make your blog become newspaper style. This trick is appropriate for a blog that has magazine style. So, the "magazine" felt more. Let me see the preview!

Previously I've posted about How To Make Headline News In Blog. So now I will post about How to Make Post with Newspaper Style. Have you read a newspaper?I think, you have. So in this trick, you can make your blog become newspaper style. This trick is appropriate for a blog that has magazine style. So, the "magazine" felt more. Let me see the preview!

Now, if you want to know the steps, just follow the steps below.

1. Log in to your blogger account
2. Go to Posting --> New post
3. Click on the "Edit HTML"
4. Add the code below
<table cellpadding="10" cellspacing="10"><tbody>
<tr><td align="justify" valign="top" width="185">Previously I've posted about How To Make Headline News In Blog. So now I will post about How to Make Post with Newspaper Style. Have you read a newspaper?</td><td align="justify" valign="top" width="300">I think, you have. So in this trick, you can make your blog become newspaper style. This trick is appropriate for a blog that has magazine style. So, the "magazine" felt more. Let me see the preview!</td></tr>
</tbody></table>
Customize
You can chage the width of this newspaper in width="185"
The red text is the left side
The blue text is the right side

5.  If you've finished the post, just click PUBLISH POST

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always appreciated. We will try to reply to your queries as soon as time allows.
Note:
1. Make sure to click the "Subscribe By Email" link below the comment to be notified of follow up comments and replies.
2. Please "Do Not Spam" - Spam comments will be deleted immediately upon our review.
3. Please "Do Not Add Links" to the body of your comment as they will not be published.
4. Only "English" comments shall be approved.
5. If you have a problem check first the comments, maybe you will find the solution there.

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here